Cetuem Myo-Gel Ice Pack
Cetuem Myo-Gel Ice Pack contains natural camphor, menthol, spearmint oil, allantoin and pure aloe vera. It has a pleasant spearmint aroma which naturally evaporates cooling tissue that is swollen and inflamed. By this process the pain eases allowing tissues to move more easily.
How Cetuem Myo-Gel works:
With any sprain, strain or bruise there is some bleeding into the underlying tissues. This may cause swelling, pain and delay healing. Cetuem Myo-Gel Ice Pack treatment may be used in both the immediate treatment of soft tissue injuries and in later rehabilitation. The aim is to limit the body’s response to tissue injury. Hence Cetuem Myo-Gel Ice Pack will:
- Reduce bleeding into tissues.
- Prevent or reduce swelling.
- Reduce muscle spasm & pain.
- Reduces pain by numbing the area.
- Limits the effects of swelling.
- These effects all help to prevent the area from becoming stiff by reducing excess tissue fluid that gathers as a result of injury and inflammation.
- Can be used as a coupling gel with all leading ultra sound machines.
Cetuem Myo-products produces two types of oil.
- Cetuem Myo-Massage oil contains a blend of oils including for deep tissue work.
- Cetuem Myo-Detox Oil which is also a blend of oils more suitable for reducing swollen limbs and lymphatic drainage
Read the Research
Preliminary MyoGel Analysis by Professor Tim Watson
University of Hertfordshire
What makes Cetuem Myo-Gel unique?
It retains its consistency and does not have to be wiped off following treatment thus enhancing the healing mechanism of the gel.
Cetuem Myo-Gel Ice Pack, when dispensed from a tub/tube affords the practitioner the opportunity to create a more thorough experience by massaging the affected area following treatment. This hands-on application also reinforces touch which has been shown to be very important in the healing cycle.